Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I dont believe in this results

Unreal always show to us new criative hi-tech weaponary .

Sniper is a old weapon. I can see a Sniper for sale, but a Lithining Gun not. Why ? Why the sniper is non futuristic and appear be real (no unreal) like BF2 or CS.

For me all weapons are UNREAL style, except the Sniper.

Maybe, change Sniper design to appear a non real weapon ... please. Be creative !

Sniper from UNREAL 1 (Na PALI) is more futuristic than Sniper UT3 (except by red tracer)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hate the sniper rifle.

I thought this was called UNREAL tournament? What is so unreal about a sniper rifle? I miss LG. I'm not saying I suck with the sniper rifle. But LG just looked so much better IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ut3 sniper works well in this game. lg would be ****

it was too easy to play lg only in ut2004, so thats what people did. along with the shock.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Snipers are cowards. Stop killing me please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by _MsK_ View Post
    I love the sniper rifle. It looks and acts nicely, and is very well balanced. When I first heard that the sniper would have a tracer, I didnĀ“t like it, but it really works well!
    yeah.. same here. A tracer bullet in a sniper rifle is silly and has no sense. Nobody would do such a dumb thing.
    I would be nice if EPIC could make something to balance the weapon without this.
    Originally posted by Demon Guardian View Post
    LG rules no doubt!

SR not bad, but it's just obsolete. And that bullet-trace looks dumb.
    It should be like this - when you use zoom, Laser Sight turns on and laser beam giving out your position. No matter if you actually fire or just search a target. If you can make a headshot from distance without zoom, there shouldn't be any trace.
    Hmm.. i thought that too. But i dont know, its almost the same situation. Who needs a laser sight when you have a scope? Only to reveal your position?

Its the same problem, except the laser sight is more cool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, I love the new sniper. Gonna miss the LG though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New snipe rifle bullet needs to fly faster. More like hitscan. Other than that, I like it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LG rules no doubt!

SR not bad, but it's just obsolete. And that bullet-trace looks dumb.
    It should be like this - when you use zoom, Laser Sight turns on and laser beam giving out your position. No matter if you actually fire or just search a target. If you can make a headshot from distance without zoom, there shouldn't be any trace.

P.S. LG is better anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by StormMorph View Post
    SNIPER Rox, LG sux..
    Fixed. UT3 Sniper FTW.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SoSilencer View Post
    The new sniper is good. Don't fool yourself either, this will be used in close combat by good players once everyone gets their performance sorted and people get used to it, just like the UT99 one.
    Agreed.
    At least now though people actually have to think whether to switch away if they can't use the sniper at close range.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LG is too much like quake, this new sniper poons all !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Loco_br View Post
    Are you happy wiht sniper rifle ? I am not, I desire LG go back !
    Heck yeah, I'm happy with snipe rifle. Alright, I goto my camcorder ready until URT3 comes out and record me pwning.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love it, I think it's fine. GG EPIC!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The new sniper is good. Don't fool yourself either, this will be used in close combat by good players once everyone gets their performance sorted and people get used to it, just like the UT99 one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One more to fill the sniper lovers frontline: ME!!

SNIPER LASER RIFLE > lightning gun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X