Are you happy with sniper rifle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flybye View Post
    Ok for those that think LG was just a toy....think about how it could have been implemented in UT3.

Right now, we have the cute effect of shooting someone's head off. Ok big deal. I've seen that before.

Now with LG...they could have created an electrified head then explodes experience. Or a flame on head then it explodes experience. So much more creativeness could have gone towards LG in UT3.

But instead, all the kiddies like the typical sniper rifle in every other game, and so Epic had to adopt the same thing to make all the kiddies happy.
    And the even littler kiddies like the LG and provide smokescreen reasons as to why they prefer it, like you just did, when the real reason is they have less fear of being on the wrong end of the LG than the Sniper, but don't have the integrity to admit it.

Comment

Maybe if the scope had soem itnersting abilties..

Comment

Originally posted by Flybye View Post
        Ok for those that think LG was just a toy....think about how it could have been implemented in UT3.

Right now, we have the cute effect of shooting someone's head off. Ok big deal. I've seen that before.

Now with LG...they could have created an electrified head then explodes experience. Or a flame on head then it explodes experience. So much more creativeness could have gone towards LG in UT3.

But instead, all the kiddies like the typical sniper rifle in every other game, and so Epic had to adopt the same thing to make all the kiddies happy.
        I would love the see the weapon model of what they could of done in ut3 I bet it would look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by h311is View Post
          UNREAL every day is more REAL
          You are the man.

Comment

I wasn't fine with it until I started getting kills. It's fine the way it is, just wish I was shooting lightning rather than a dumb bullet :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mardok View Post
              I wasn't fine with it until I started getting kills with it. It's fine the way it is, just wish I was shooting lightning rather than a dumb bullet :P
              What's wrong with bullets? Bullets can go through your head, have you ever seen a bullet go through a person head? Don't you love it when they cry for mercy on a headset? Especially twelve year olds. I enjoy it alot.

Comment

LG is still the most powerful sniping weapon in UT history. 70 dmg per bodyshot, and 140 per headshot, plus the ability to hit multiple targets due to splash damage.

LG>sniper.

Yes... I said it.

LG>UT99 sniper.

Comment

LG was a stupid weapon whether you agree it was overpowered or not. The original sniper is back, and that's how it should be. Still, the damned forced brightskins make true sniping impossible, but we'll adapt.

Comment

I think it was fantastically done. Kudos to Epic for the sweet upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by The Marauder View Post
                      LG was a stupid weapon whether you agree it was overpowered or not. The original sniper is back, and that's how it should be. Still, the damned forced brightskins make true sniping impossible, but we'll adapt.
                      How so? You see the sniper tracer anyways. Plus, if your a 'true' sniper you'll relocate immediately after taking a shot anyways. If your afraid of getting seen hide behind something...

Comment

The new sniper rifle is awesome, who cares if it isnt as unreal as the LG, if you tried to shoot lightning at someone it would just go off target to the closest object with a positive charge, namely the one who fired it. Bullets are fine enough for me for splattering the remains of my enemies all over the walls. In fact theres nothing better than blowing the head off of someone with a supersonic bullet. Well done epic!

Comment

sniper > LG

but sniper needs to be beefed up, fast ROF and more damage on body shots!!!

Comment

F*** the lightning gun. the sniper rifle is awesome plz do not change k thx especially the headshot animation. i dont find the snip rifle hard to aim at all.

haha im a snip u lololololololololololololololololololololol.

btw getting a headshot with "lightning" is no more deadly than getting hit in the chest.

Comment

umm sniper from Ut2k4 and ut99 was best this one sucks almost as much as LG

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainZap View Post
                                New snipe rifle bullet needs to fly faster. More like hitscan. Other than that, I like it.
                                HAhAhaH AHHAhAHAHHAhHAHAH aHAh AH h A H AH AH ahhAHA H AH AHHhAhahahahahahahha, omfg. That's just LOL right there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X