Are you happy with sniper rifle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you happy with sniper rifle ?

Are you happy wiht sniper rifle ? I am not, I desire LG go back !

==================

Unreal always show to us new criative hi-tech weaponary .

Sniper is a old weapon. I can see a Sniper for sale, but a Lithining Gun not. Why ? Why the sniper is non futuristic and appear be real (no unreal) like BF2 or CS.

For me all weapons are UNREAL style, except the Sniper.

Maybe, change Sniper design to appear a non real weapon ... please. Be creative !

Sniper from UNREAL 1 (Na PALI) is more futuristic than Sniper UT3 (except by red tracer)

Thankfully, that's not going to happen. Sniper > lg.

Comment

Perfectly. This new sniper completely rips UT2004's sniper and LG a new cornhole. A worthy successor to UT's sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
        Perfectly. This new sniper completely rips UT2004's sniper and LG a new cornhole. A worthy successor to UT's sniper.
        YOU FULL OF LIES!! FILTHY LIES!!!!!!............ nah joking i haven't even seen in but my friends say its harder to aim

Comment

The lightning gun was fun to be sure. But the new widowmaker is a joy to use.

I wish it was slightly more viable in close combat but it is meant to be used at long range anyway. It beats out the LG in my opinion.

Comment

The only thing I miss about the LG was the ability to dominate Raptors.

Comment

It is slightly harder to aim for me yes, but probably mainly because I have lower framerates and no mouse smoothing or anything on yet, can't calibrate it to my liking.

Comment

The UT3 snipz0r is the most balanced sniper rifle I have seen in a while......

Comment

Originally posted by TheLeech View Post
                  The UT3 snipz0r is the most balanced sniper rifle I have seen in a while......

Make a LG with 1,2 seconds R.O.F. ...

LG is more Hi tech

Comment

I think it's pretty balanced right now. I'd say its a little too hard to hit but ill wait with that statement since i cant judge when playing with 30-40 fps.

Altough i think it should be more rewarding and have a better sound effect and the headshot announcment should be in RED and not in the middle of the screen but on top of it like it were in UT99.

Comment

Love it. Its actually fun to use and has a mean sound.

Would be interesting to see massive sniper maps return to UT3.

Comment

I love the sniper rifle. It looks and acts nicely, and is very well balanced. When I first heard that the sniper would have a tracer, I didnĀ“t like it, but it really works well!

Comment

LG Rox, sniper sux..

Comment

Only girls want the LG back fzzt! fzzt!

Comment

One more to fill the sniper lovers frontline: ME!!

SNIPER LASER RIFLE > lightning gun

Comment

Working...
                              X