So what about UTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what about UTV?

What about it? Will that come with retail or isnt it even gonna be supported by Epic?

I think they said in the BuF IRC chat that they didn't include it.

Edit: yeah:

[000]TuVoK: ut2004 had poor utv support, is utv planned for ut3, at launch time or later?
    [EPIC]WarTourist: No "broadcasting" out of the box...down the line perhaps...

Comment

Oh that sucks. Imho UTV is a big part of keeping a game competetive. Any official statement on this anywhere ?

Comment

Yeah I just added the quote from the IRC log in my previous post

Comment

Ah great, thanks alot. Well its atleast not entirely ruled out judging by what WarTourist said. Hope they get around to put together such a tool.

UT2k4 had poor support but had it atleast and it greatly enchanced the community enabling them to be a part and watch the games almost at first hand instead of having to wait for demos.

Comment

i hope so too... coz i love the battlerecorder in BF2, i use it everytime i play online and offline, it would absolutely sweet if UT3 did this too... the engine is capable of doing it..

Comment

How hard would it be for this to be a third-party mod? Isn't it just streaming a spectator's view over the web?

Comment

Let's get this thread moved over the mods section tbh I do agree we rlly need this for the competitive side of ut3.

Comment

Working...
                X