Did Epic patch the Demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Epic patch the Demo?

The bots seem to be easier now? Unless I became better over night which I doubt. Has anybody notice this phenomenon.

You must be improving.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
      You must be improving.
      That's what I like to think but, I was playing and all of a sudden the game froze for about a second and then when it started going again and I notice I had trouble making turns and so I backed out of the game and I notice my mouse sensitivity was reset along with the pick up weapon switching.

So I re-set them again and then started playing. Well I did a lot better then I usually do so I was just wondering if Epic can send and install patches while your playing. Or I'm just going crazy I don't know.

Comment

i doubt they can, especially without a game reboot

Comment

epic r in ur computer, changin' ur bot settings

Needs pic of a cat being an internet Admin I suppose.
          Oh well I tried..

Comment

Originally posted by AEXStrider View Post
            epic r in ur computer, changin' ur bot settings

Needs pic of a cat being an internet Admin I suppose.
            Oh well I tried..
            Would this one do?

Link

Comment

Did you play first thing in the morning? Sometimes it takes the bots a little time to wake-up and get their mojo going. At least that's what I heard.

Comment

Roflmfao !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SetOfAllSets View Post
                  Did you play first thing in the morning? Sometimes it takes the bots a little time to wake-up and get their mojo going. At least that's what I heard.
                  That can't be it because it takes awhile for me to wake-up and get my mojo going in the morning. So its a wash. I played a few more games though and perhaps I just got a lucky game in. They just seem to be standing around and slow that one particular game, but maybe once in my life I experienced the zone. To bad it was against bots.

Comment

Believe or not, if you have played, you now know where the wreapons, pick ups, life are.
                    You now go for those items with precision, instead of going around the level erratically.

If you now gets hurted, now you lnow where to go to get more life, you control better the precision of the weapons and their primary and secondary proyectile velocity.

Is some kind of subconscience improvement.
                    And the fact that you might be aiming better of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X