Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A french official forum ?

Hello all,

I'm a french UT player since the 99 version. I often come to read the threads, but I'm not really motivated by posting in English.

I know that the french UT community is huge and there's a lot of modders in France, but it lacks a more direct connection between Epic and this community.

Could it be possible to open a french section for the UT 3 forums ? Something official ?

Don't the French have a French UT community website then?

Comment

Nothing official. I love french community websites but think it could be interesting to have something official.

Comment

ribbit ribbit

Comment

Originally posted by quakeworld View Post
          ribbit ribbit
          Nothing better than eating some frogs with mayonnaise, baguette and red wine... or not.

Comment

Im too searching a community (dont matter official or not) to post in spanish.. still searching xd

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Maxou View Post
              Nothing better than eating some frogs with mayonnaise, baguette and red wine... or not.
              HAAHH I may have to try that...

Comment

you make me laugh man! i'm french too, but english / american sounds ok for me. Did you check on www.nofrag.com ?

J'en profite pour parler francais un coup ! ca soulage c'est vrai!! lol. mais sur nofrag y'a peut être une section dédiée à UT3, je sais pas, je viens toujous ici aussi...

Comment

Nofrag is a real good website, but there's no active forums, only blogs.

I'm a little bit disappointed by the fact that Epic don't move for the french community

Comment

I've heard alot about http://www.unreal.fr/

je m'y suis pas intéressé, mais le site a l'air assez complet quand même.

sinon il y a les boulets de JV.com ... mais c'est pas trop fréquentable a mon avis.

Comment

Nofrag is a real good website, but there's no active forums, only blogs.

I'm a little bit disappointed by the fact that Epic don't move for the french community
                      Nofrag used to have forums, but they shut them down. I never knew why, I wasn't reading nofrag much when it happened.

But anyway, if epic had french forums, they'd have to have forums for every other language too, and there are probably some french unreal community forum somewhere already anyway.

I don't really care about french forums myself (I like international gaming communities) so I don't know any, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't any french site dedicated to ut.

Comment

Originally posted by Lulzy View Post
                        But anyway, if epic had french forums, they'd have to have forums for every other language too, and there are probably some french unreal community forum somewhere already anyway.
                        Massive (World in Conflict & Ground Control) has one forum for each language. It's a good idea to gather the community.

Comment

Sinon il y'a ce site a propos d'ut3 en français:

http://www.ut3-armageddon.com/

C'est plutot bien fait mais y'a pas encore grand monde dessus .

Comment

well, most of the people speak English, so you can choose between a couple of forums with few players, or one huge forum. I prefer the second

Comment

Massive (World in Conflict & Ground Control) has one forum for each language. It's a good idea to gather the community.
                              it is also a great way to subdivide the community. have 1 forum is better in the long run since you have a greater exchange of ideas. by isolating the languages you are isolating ideas. what some english modder may need input on my never be seen by say an italian language forum and vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                              X