Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaing about not being "mature" enough...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complaing about not being "mature" enough...

With the BETA demo released, I've seen countless posts about how UT 3 is a lot less mature then the other games. Mostly from the taunts. Let me open your eyes to the issue ( Or try )

Complain:
    The taunts are dumbed down! What happened to You ***** and Holy ****!? What is this F Yeah nonsense!

Answer:
    Well, yeah, there isn't much cussing in the UT3 demo... but that is just it. It's a demo! And a beta demo at that! I don't think that Epic will release a full blown mature game demo to the world. Why? Because it is free and anyone can download it, meaning little kids under 17. Haven't you guys noticed the decrease in gore as well? In the trailers and movies we've seen online, the game was a lot more bloody. I think Epic has lowered the mature level so that they won't get in trouble for releasing such a vulgar demo that anyone can get! Also we've only heard one voice set... there are probably a lot more...

I could be wrong but the evidence is clear that I'm not... but yeah... I had to vent...

Let's hope you're right.

Comment

You still get camera splats after a hammer kill in teh dem0.

I just hoped they haven't taken out flaming rocket gibs. There was a lot from the 2kX aesthetic not to like, but that was just gold.

Comment

that's great, i guess ludicrous kills and holy sh*ts still might be in?

Comment

I want my f*ckin' mature taunts dammit!

Comment

Working...
          X