First game of UT for long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First game of UT for long...

And I must say that it felt good, even with the 20 FPS!

Can't wait for the PS3 version to come out (I don't have 1800$ for a new computer)

My comp used to be good, like 6 years ago . But the 2.4ghz single core with 1gb ram and 9800 radeon is just plain old. I was actually suprised that I could load the game!

See you all online(or just PS3 players if we don't get the multi platform support...) at Xmas

A $600 computer will run this game just fine.
    For motherboard, ram, cpu, graphics card, $600 is enough for 60fps at 1280x1024.
    Most people can probly just upgrade your graphics card or processor for $150-$350(less than an xbox360) to play the game comfortably and have it look nice.
    Just reuse your old power supply(assuming it has enough juice), cdrom, case, harddrives.

Comment

hey im running with texture and world detail at 1 and it still looks good. Im all about frame rate. besides, why do i need super details when im moving like a mad man.

Comment

The only parts that I could reuse are: The case, the DVD drive, and the 40gb hardrive.

And that's not what costs the most on a new computer... I might be able to play for 600$ but that rig would last only 2 more years. But the PS3 will last longer and I will be able to play GT5 and FFX111... So gaming wise I consider it's better to get the PS3..

Thanks anyway for the feedback I apreciate!

Comment

Originally posted by cydonian View Post
          hey im running with texture and world detail at 1 and it still looks good. Im all about frame rate. besides, why do i need super details when im moving like a mad man.
          With everything at 1 and 800x600 resolution I still get 20 FPS anyway it's still fun (but the bots that flak me from across the map, like if it will kill me..)

Comment

Working...
          X