Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROFL! Anybody notice the feign death setting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Who said it was useful? It's just fun. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's really quite useless... all you have to do is to look to see if there's a corpse that's still holding its weapon in its hands. It only works on newbs that don't know about feign death.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another funny thing that is a MUST have is the "wave" taunt.

I won't play UT3 if it doesn't have the "wave" taunt!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Magwa View Post
    key word is "IF" I can not tell you how many times in UT i have loaded the Gen Mo'Kai **** Blaster and laid down playin dead in a busy DM server and had some poor soul just run by only to get a full load Blown on his/her back....pure bliss...

Sorry I couldnt resist!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used it a few times for easy kills the other day. Only worked 1 time per player though. They all started blasting bodies after I got them. lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    omg i dunno how i missed it! lmao.... thats hillarious!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had someone use it on me in a duel today and I guess he expected me to fall for it...o_0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When you're playing dead you're not actually running around, getting powerup and frags. This is my main reason to use it very sparingly, if at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    Do it when you're walking down the steps in Heatray, it's hilarious. Pretty funny off of jump pads too.
    yeah i tried this...while running down the stairs i ended up falling off the ledge at the bottom of the stairs lol...bots recognized me tho

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im actually surprised by the amount of ppl that didnt know there was a feign death button it certainly was missed in ut2xxx.

im using it all the time in multiplayer just for the fun of it. but its actually useful if u'd like to go to the menus in the middle of the game and not get killed and be forced back to spawn. it works almost like a pause.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do it when you're walking down the steps in Heatray, it's hilarious. Pretty funny off of jump pads too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I make it a special note to pump a lot of hot lead into any enemy bodies I see lying around, just to be sure they stay dead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I loved it when that happened in UT 99', usually in ctf

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CaptainZap View Post
    I always love splatting the corpse's gibs all over the place just for fun when I run past them, so it doesn't play well around me. Heheh.
    lol but even that is funny, shooting what you think to be a dead body and then getting a kill!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always love splatting the corpse's gibs all over the place just for fun when I run past them, so it doesn't play well around me. Heheh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X