No announcement yet.

Map scaling, Hitscan and "skill"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitscan is useful in any game. This is the same as ut99, and 2k3-4. However the demo has close quarters maps, making hitscan much more difficult. A more wide open map, you will see the shock whores back again. I love the shock rifle

Comment

Originally posted by Lert View Post
      This .. is perhaps the single best first-post I have ever seen, of any person, on any forum. Intelligent writing, proper points, friendly tone. It's just an added benefit that I personally agree entirely with the post itself, as well.

Welcome to the boards.
      Agreed.

Welcome to the forum, sane person with a nice attitude and positive reaction to the demo

Comment

Indeed a good, well-though, professionally written first post. It will hopefully show a few players some perspective..

Comment

Bump for truth.

Comment

Wow, thank you OP for nice and clearly explaining what alot of people feel. That is well written, and many could learn from it

EDIT: wow, realized this was your first post. thats amazing XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lert View Post
              This .. is perhaps the single best first-post I have ever seen, of any person, on any forum. Intelligent writing, proper points, friendly tone. It's just an added benefit that I personally agree entirely with the post itself, as well.

Welcome to the boards.
              +1

I always thought DM maps should be snug, with a open space or 2.

PS: don't expect weapon switch to speed up by Epic. Do expect a mutator to do it though.

Comment

Working...
              X