Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unreal tv and duels ?!

Hi ,

will there be unreal tv and decent demo recording so the competitive community doesn't have to wait a year before we have it again ? And will there be a bunch of decent 1 on 1 maps on release ? We are waiting for UTV and some nice duels tbh

I think I remember Jeff Morris saying in the BeyondUnreal chat that UnrealTV is not going to be in the retail, but instead implemented in a later patch.

Also I don't think "we're" waiting for UTV and duel-mode "tbh" - you should probably look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by happycat View Post
      I think I remember Jeff Morris saying in the BeyondUnreal chat that UnrealTV is not going to be in the retail, but instead implemented in a later patch.

Also I don't think "we're" waiting for UTV and duel-mode "tbh" - you should probably look into that.
      Honestly a lot of ut99 AND ut2K_ players ARE waiting for a nice duel game , and ut tv is something we've been waiting for for a very long time. I can allready see it happening that utv in a later patch gets canceled anyway though i can't see why they wouldn't release it in the retail since unreal is still supposed to be a competitive esports game , they're just screwing it over by not giving it what an esports game needs ...

Comment

Working...
      X