• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Agreed!

Originally posted by Discord 2.0 View Post
    that will poop elephants
    (Good call, i literally lol'ed when i read that, i'm serious!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Apathy View Post
    As Epic I think said.. There are no new weapons because there were so many fan favorites, that there simply was no room for new ones.
    True dat. Just about every gun has a vocal following that will poop elephants if that gun goes away. Just look at the LG, that gun has a ton of detractors and yet there's still a massive freakout about its removal. Even goop has a cult following (of which I'm a member) -- there was a lot of outcry when there was talk of merging goo, nades and spidermines. People went ballistic about replacing mini w/ stinger even though it's just about the same **** gun.

About the only gun nobody seems to care much about is the link/ pulse gun, which has always been kind of pants... but you have to have that for vehicles, so there you go.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As Epic I think said.. There are no new weapons because there were so many fan favorites, that there simply was no room for new ones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think all the guns in UT3 are either from UT99 or UT2K3-2K4.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic will there be any new guns in the game?

will there be any new guns in the game?

ive haven't seen any new guns in the demo.. well maybe the enforcer but thats it.. maybe there is more but i cant remember..
Working...
X