Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 .ini Tweaking List (last update 23.1.08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c'รจ qualke italiano?

Comment

Someone knows how can i turn off my own foot steps (and if possible my team-mates foot steps)? Thx

Comment

Firstly, I need you guys' help. I bound "GBA_ShowCommandMenu" to ~ thinking it was the command console. Well.. apparently it's the command menu for telling bots what to do... What is the Command Console named in the UTInput.ini? I really need to bind that 'cause I miss my command console.

Also, a small note... If you've made the conversion to steam as I have, then the .ini files are now located here:

C:\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

At least, I'm pretty sure it was Steam that moved them there, or maybe I just never noticed and it was a patch. Anywho, now you know where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
          Firstly, I need you guys' help. I bound "GBA_ShowCommandMenu" to ~ thinking it was the command console. Well.. apparently it's the command menu for telling bots what to do... What is the Command Console named in the UTInput.ini? I really need to bind that 'cause I miss my command console.

Also, a small note... If you've made the conversion to steam as I have, then the .ini files are now located here:

C:\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

At least, I'm pretty sure it was Steam that moved them there, or maybe I just never noticed and it was a patch. Anywho, now you know where they are.
          Seems like the Steam version starts the game without the -nohomedir command.
          The place the files are now at is the place they are at by default (also without steam) unless you add the nohomedir parameter to your UT3 shortcut.

Comment

Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
            This is what you're looking for (in UTInput.ini):

[Engine.Console]
            ConsoleKey=Tilde

Comment

Working...
            X