bAllowMatureLanguage yay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You guys have realised one of the taunts in the demo is "Son of a *****" right? There are already 'mature' taunts in there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 3AM View Post
    They better at least make it an option...when i heard F yeah i nearly cried....it was so disappointing......

EPIC!!! ADD CURSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few '**** it's would be nice!

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/xrfEukeT/...auer_-_****_It

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What disappointed me the most was hearing monster kill after monster kill and no Holy S***
    i agree it would be cool to hear the f yeah! lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im sure it wasnt standardized this time due to the fact its being ported to 2 different consoles, but im sure the PC user's will find epic has stayed true to its core fans "all the F**King bad mouth you can handle "

Happy Hunting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah really wtf, Im used to ARR DIE ***** and stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They better at least make it an option...when i heard F yeah i nearly cried....it was so disappointing......

EPIC!!! ADD CURSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah they should make it as an option !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would like to be able to turn them all off

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well i would understand that they would censor the audio, i guess its good if you have kids watching or hearing it from the speakers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lets hope it also changes the 'eff yeah' announcement. I can't tell whether its a joke from Epic or if its a 'serious' idea.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic bAllowMatureLanguage yay

bAllowMatureLanguage yay

I found this in the Engine.ini So it probably means u get to hear all the Combo *****, Holy **** and so on. It doesnt change anything in the demo though.
Working...
X