deck 16 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deck 16 ?

can we expect the return of this great classic in ut3 ?

Apparently it will just be called Deck, but yes.

I recognised it (as did a lot of people) in stock footage at one of the interviews on Gametrailers.com

Comment

cool you dont no how mutch i cant wait for it :P

Comment

Same.
        90% of my DM games offline will be in deck, but sadly I haven't seen any FacingWorlds/FaceClassic on the CTF side of things

Comment

So you already know the other maps won't be as good as Deck??

Comment

DM-Deck has been confirmed...with the green sludge back replacing the lava

Comment

i want to play morpheus4 and faceclassic as well.

Comment

Am I the only one who enjoyed CTF-LavaGiant in UT99? I never see anyone talk about that map (or the remake, which I didn't like). That was probably the first map I played, the first time I played UT99, and was among my top favorites (and stil lis). Any word if this is coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazon View Post
                  Am I the only one who enjoyed CTF-LavaGiant in UT99? I never see anyone talk about that map (or the remake, which I didn't like). That was probably the first map I played, the first time I played UT99, and was among my top favorites (and stil lis). Any word if this is coming back?
                  Ahhh...the blessed memories of playing LavaGiant in the wee hours of the morning...I can still hear that hypnotic musical score playing in my head...

Comment

Originally posted by Fyrburn View Post
                    Same.
                    90% of my DM games offline will be in deck, but sadly I haven't seen any FacingWorlds/FaceClassic on the CTF side of things
                    Hopefully people we make good remakes

Originally posted by Madmanxan View Post
                    DM-Deck has been confirmed...with the green sludge back replacing the lava
                    If the maps aren't overscaled as in UT2004, this will rock.
                    But still, I don't think you'll be able to do as much trickjumps as you could do in Deck16][

Like Hammerjump from Armor-lift to minigun through the gap :<

Comment

Can't wait Deck, but they have to give us Face Classic.

Comment

There will still be trick jumps, just different trick jumps

Comment

No, you are not. CTF-Lavagiant was the "house-map" of my old clan and this map rocks/rocked. It was real fun playing this one.

Comment

I loved it too! Played it in 2k4 aswell, just pubs

Comment

Working...
                            X