Configuration Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Configuration Problem

I installed the game in my pc, and it worked fine, and my friends and i are huge fans of UT 2004, and we wanted to install the demo in the school's computer lab, in which we play UT 2004 demo. So i tried to install it using the .exe but it didnt work, because of the school's firewall or w/e didnt let us install things without administrative rights, so i brought the installed files and copied them to a computer in the lab. when i tried to run it, it says there is an error in the application and that the configuration is not correct and that reinstalation might fix the problem (but i cant install it in the school).. any suggestions?

no answer?? -_-
    disapoiting

Comment

It would probably help if you posted the pc's specs and any errors in the "Launch.log" file. Otherwise all we can do is wonder why you are playing UT in school instead of doing your schoolwork.

Comment

a screen shot of the error
        http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8413/76598383bw0.png
        and the specs are
        3.4 ghz
        1 gb of ram
        and 256 mb of video

and we play during lunch and sometimes we stay after school
        and where can i find that "launch.log" file?

Comment

hello?? any answer??

Comment

Get an Admin to install the demo for you. If you can't, then you're probably trying to do something you shouldn't be. You cant simply copy the installation tree over and expect it to work either.

Comment

yea, thats what ive been trying to ask my teacher to do
              but he doesnt want too
              lol thanx

Comment

Working...
              X