Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrenaline? (Special moves)

Anyone know if this sh**** is dead?

Anything known to replace this or any other special moves?

Tanks

There's no adrenaline and there's no replacement either.

You could call the hoverboard tricks "special moves" but that's not what you mean

Comment

Berserk and Invis are now pickups.

Comment

There is replacement for adrenaline, it's called the invisible and beserk pickups.

edit: beat to it D:

Comment

I'm so glad adrenaline is out. Pickups all the way

Comment

hmm i didnt mind the adrenaline in UT2k4, although its quite funny that i hadnt even noticed it was missing till i saw this post rofl. Going back to pickups is oldschool, which i suppose is perhaps the best way to do it, instead of knowing where all the adrenaline pills are now you need to know where the pickups are and figure out the spawn times in your current match. Good times ahead!

Comment

Ah yeah, the pickups.. didn't think of that

Comment

I wont miss adrenaline. Was very stupid imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Lert View Post
                  Berserk and Invis are now pickups.
                  and the "Juggernaut" too

Comment

first off whats "juggernaut" and also I kinda liked adrenaline, granted you had people who just did pill pick up but if you got it solely based on killing people it was always a nice reward for doing well. I dont mind the pick ups but SPEED! was always so helpful in CTF.

Comment

LMao i have such mixed feelings with adrenaline - its so awesome when u get it, "boost" was pretty sick, regenerating your health to 199 and then contributing to your armour points if u have excess adrenaline.

It completely sux tho when others have it - "speed" flag runs anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Senji View Post
                        LMao i have such mixed feelings with adrenaline - its so awesome when u get it, "boost" was pretty sick, regenerating your health to 199 and then contributing to your armour points if u have excess adrenaline.

It completely sux tho when others have it - "speed" flag runs anyone?
                        I loved those. Nothing like getting a hat trick by killing a bunch of people and speeding in. And you're right booster was awesome. I would have liked it if they came up with some other neato adrenaline power ups but Im not too ****** about no adrenaline. maybe in UT4 (which would go back to the year since there was 2k4 and it could cause confusion?))

Comment

heheh yeah adrenaline was a good treat but it was spoiling us from good sportsmanship... or shootermanship wahtever lol.

Comment

Ok ok, no more "SPEED ATTACK" bind in CTF and Bombing run

Comment

Epic replaced the adrenaline system and the "special moves" of UT2 with a concept they borrowed from UT1. It's called "Fun".

Comment

Working...
                              X