What's wrong with the servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with the servers?

Like the title suggests what's up with the servers? It's incredibly hard to hit anything. Shooting with a hit scan weapon is like driving a car dead drunk. I mean, you line up the cross hair just a tad in front of the character you're aiming at (leading) and you hit the fire button, only to see the beam go where you were most likely aiming 3 seconds ago.

Tried a couple of different servers but they're all the same.

Just phoned a couple of friends to ask them what their experience was and it was similar or worse compared to mine.

How many out there are experiencing this?

Make sure you join a server with a low ping - the lower the ping, the better because that's the time in milliseconds it takes to communicate with the server.

Otherwise it could be the ISP of you and your friends but I'd check other things first (like ping, other applications running, etc).

Comment

Yeah I'm not a beginner when it comes to online games. All applications that have anything to do with the internet are shut down, going for the servers with the least ping, not going for the 32 player servers either, 16 player tops, and pure servers. Can't figure out what the deal is.

Comment

Working...
      X