Sniper fire laggy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper fire laggy?

Is it just me or the sniper rifle shots have some sort of delay to it, in the same game other weapons don't seem to be lagging but I just have an odd feeling I'm missing targets I should have hit, and hitting only targets that I lead..

Its the server lag. Try in instant action it has no delay.

Comment

UT3's netcode doesn't use ping compensation. The player has to compensate by leading his target.

Comment

Its only cus there servers suck atm though i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Infiltrator View Post
          Is it just me or the sniper rifle shots have some sort of delay to it, in the same game other weapons don't seem to be lagging but I just have an odd feeling I'm missing targets I should have hit, and hitting only targets that I lead..

I have to agree. I used to be able to pop off headshots in 2k4 all the time. I dont know whats up but the sniper rifle definitely FEELS different and not as effective or good. I'd like them to fix it but Im sure if not I'll get used to it. Also the HEADSHOT, just doesnt as cool.

Comment

Yeah, like it has no impact, remeber Electric Sniper (don't remeber exact name), on impact you had feeling like you are tering apart your target. I't the same with Shock Rifle.

Comment

Working...
            X