More splash Damage on Rockets Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm no complete pro and i dont play 10 hours a day but i've played long enough to know that its not really a good idea to try for direct hit - the chances of missing is pretty high and it doesn't get better when u're even more further away than the target, not to mention the 'dodge' moves. Its not at all common to go around fragging direct RL hits.

Why go for shoot-and-pray when you can go for the landing/feet for 100% splash damage hit? Don't forget that you also get 3 rockets to play around with - focusing all 3 on one spiral shot will pulverise any hopping if u have the skills.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed. Rockets and flak shells got nerfed. Im tired of having to shoot 4-5 shells into someone to kill them. It was about 1-3 in UT2004.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can't rely on splash damage as much as you use to. Don't aim at the feet all the time. Try and target the character more. Not all the time but more now. If you hit the target they are gib. I noticed on UT1 I would aim for the target more and then on UT2 it was the feet to get splash damage now with UT3 its kind of a happy medium or unhappy depending on the way you look at it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what and a slightly less directhit = 20 damage.. thats what i am on about

Leave a comment:

• replied
    more strength? a direct hit does 100 damage how much more do you want?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am not talking about the radius more the strength

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah in 2k4 there was way too much splash damage, i absolutly love the rockets now, even though i hated them in UT2k4, it ****** me off when ppl just ran in and fired 3 rockets killing u and themself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The rockets are fine. Any more splash damage and they'd be edging toward being overpowered. They're really versatile as it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tbh i love the rockets, there perfect i normaly always kill people one shot you just got to hit them if i miss and hit them with the splash damage i still kill them within 2 shots 3 if it wasnt close enough

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh yer that 3 rocket shot is the girls way out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by quakeworld View Post
    Yes I agree the weapons seem Good and balanced here.

Just a little bit more on the rockets please to make those Monster kills easier!!

I also need bigger ammo clips
    You can't please everyone, there are people complaining that rockets are already too powerful.

I think they are good, you get 3 rockets off on someone and they are hurting really badly or dead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes I agree the weapons seem Good and balanced here.

Just a little bit more on the rockets please to make those Monster kills easier!!

I also need bigger ammo clips

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Weapons should be very lethal, THEY ARE WEAPONS. In UT99 you can kill someone really fast with almost every weapon. That's why a lot of people coming from UT2004 to UT99 says "OMG, MINIGUN IS SO IMBA" "OMG SHOCK COMBO MUST BE NERFED".

I you think that, try killing someone experienced with shock combo or minigun and see if its that easy.

In UT2004 all weapons are nerfed and you shot 5000 times and the guy is still alive. Thats really boring.

STOP CRYING. SAY "NO" TO NERF WEAPONS.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no more splash pls the rox are very lethal already

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by quakeworld View Post
    You gotta have one dominating weapon in a game... its a must isnt it ?
    And that is the Rederemer, its called a superweapon for a reason and is basically like a rocket launcher.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X