More splash Damage on Rockets Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More splash Damage on Rockets Please

Sometimes I can shoot someone at there feet 3-4 times and they still survive.

Can we increase the Splash Radius/Damage Ratio for doing damage ?

No,coz the rox would be in that way 2 powerfull.

Comment

You gotta have one dominating weapon in a game... its a must isnt it ?

Comment

hahahahha

no

Comment

I sign this. Rockets seem less powerfull than in previous installments. Strange because other weapons got buffed considerably (like the imba minigun).

Comment

just aim with rockets and you will see how powerful it is.

Comment

Minigun is way to powerfull... It's the least fun and most powerfull weapon in the game.. =/... hmm..
              Used to be a weapon to finish off allready damaged opponents.. Now it's far to easy to spray all around the place and get loads of kills.. I'd like to see it make less damage.
              Rockets are fine imo.

Comment

When I first played the demo I might have agreed that the rockets feel a bit weak, but after playing more I find myself using the Rocket Launcher quite frequently. Whereas in UT2004 I almost always preferred the Flak Cannon for close range and the Shock Rifle for medium range, now the RL is more versatile, helped a lot by the return of grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by quakeworld View Post
                  You gotta have one dominating weapon in a game... its a must isnt it ?
                  And that is the Rederemer, its called a superweapon for a reason and is basically like a rocket launcher.

Comment

no more splash pls the rox are very lethal already

Comment

Weapons should be very lethal, THEY ARE WEAPONS. In UT99 you can kill someone really fast with almost every weapon. That's why a lot of people coming from UT2004 to UT99 says "OMG, MINIGUN IS SO IMBA" "OMG SHOCK COMBO MUST BE NERFED".

I you think that, try killing someone experienced with shock combo or minigun and see if its that easy.

In UT2004 all weapons are nerfed and you shot 5000 times and the guy is still alive. Thats really boring.

STOP CRYING. SAY "NO" TO NERF WEAPONS.

Comment

Yes I agree the weapons seem Good and balanced here.

Just a little bit more on the rockets please to make those Monster kills easier!!

I also need bigger ammo clips

Comment

Originally posted by quakeworld View Post
                          Yes I agree the weapons seem Good and balanced here.

Just a little bit more on the rockets please to make those Monster kills easier!!

I also need bigger ammo clips
                          You can't please everyone, there are people complaining that rockets are already too powerful.

I think they are good, you get 3 rockets off on someone and they are hurting really badly or dead.

Comment

oh yer that 3 rocket shot is the girls way out

Comment

tbh i love the rockets, there perfect i normaly always kill people one shot you just got to hit them if i miss and hit them with the splash damage i still kill them within 2 shots 3 if it wasnt close enough

Comment

Working...
                              X