Trail Maps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail Maps ?

Now when we dont have Dodge jumps. There wont be any trail maps. I think its bad Since I loved trail maps. So I hope they will make it a mutator.

But there shouldent be any problems for moders to import dodge jumping ?

Originally posted by ToxeCryz View Post
    Now when we dont have Dodge jumps. There wont be any trail maps. I think its bad Since I loved trail maps. So I hope they will make it a mutator.

But there shouldent be any problems for moders to import dodge jumping ?
    i think a dodgejump mutator will come quite fast, because it's not a big problem to make something like this.
    And u can also play trail maps without dodgejump, just with doublejump, Walldodge etc. and as big plus with HammerJump!

Comment

There were trial maps in ut99 before they excisted in 2k4, don't worry. (called BunnyTrack back then)

Comment

Originally posted by Code-Crack View Post
        i think a dodgejump mutator will come quite fast, because it's not a big problem to make something like this.
        And u can also play trail maps without dodgejump, just with doublejump, Walldodge etc. and as big plus with HammerJump!
        Yea But I think its more fun with Dogejumps

Comment

idd bunnytracks in 99 was great fun ^^

with restriction comes more innovative design

Comment

Bunny tracks were great fun They were also CTF based instead of Assault.

Comment

Trail Mix is good for when you go hiking.

Seriously, if you can't spell TRIAL, you shouldn't even be able to purchase the game (it's rated M, which means you have to be 17...)

Comment

Working...
              X