total noob here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

total noob here :)

well i getting good on the hover board but i just cant figuire out how to grapple lol

You click....

Comment

But first you have to input the grapple code "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, click" ... lol.

Just messing with you man .

Comment

you can grapple?

Comment

i never heard anything about grapple on ut3............well i heard them say it wasn't going to be available..............any admin correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

you shoot at the back of a vehicle when the little icon pops up on the vehicle saying you can grapple

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
              i never heard anything about grapple on ut3............well i heard them say it wasn't going to be available..............any admin correct me if i'm wrong.
              No need to ask an admin, hop into CTF suspense and hoverboard behind any vehicle manned by a teammate, you'll get the "press FIRE to grapple" indicator...can't miss it. Grapple is ONLY to tow yourself behind a friendly vehicle though.

For a fun ride, grapple a raptor and hang on!

Comment

I am a bit dissapointed that more than 1 person cant grapple onto most of the vehicles. In previous screens of UT3 you saw more than 1 person grappled to the manta, but now its set to 1.
                http://www.gamestop.com/common/image...n/646503l4.jpg

Comment

lol thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                  X