UT3 too Dark and Muddy?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 too Dark and Muddy?!

Actually I don't think so, it looks awesome!!

The only thing I curious about is that when you turn the World Settings to 1 it shuts off the "post processing" effects and the game looks a lot sharper and more vibrant (REALLY, TRY IT), but a lot of the nice halo effects are gone and so are the realtime shadows.

I think with some more advanced world graphic settings, it would look even better, atleast to me.

Also I'm running Althlon X2 4200 w/ 2gb and a 7800 GT. It runs at 30-35 fps, which is good enough for me.
    Of course when I really play hard I like to run at 60+ fps so I just turn down the world graphic settings and then it runs fast and is easier to see.

What kind of resolution and settings do you play with to get those framerates?

Comment

LightHawk why is does the world detail makes such a big diffrence. The Menu is clearer also. I have a d10 card but I'm using xp 32 bit. Blast

Comment

From the screen shots i have seen the game just looks beautiful

Comment

I have world detail on 1. Textures look brighter and cleaner.

Comment

30-35 , i get around 50fps and i got 1 gig less then u a radeon x1950 with world settings on 3 textures on 3 and defualt post processing along with a resolution at 1280x1024...

Comment

Working...
            X