Depth of Field and Motion Blur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depth of Field and Motion Blur?

Are these features going to be in the full version? I really love those two in crysis adds whole new levels of ejoyment.

Altho im not realy sure where to implement DoF into UT3 becouse there is no aiming down the sight (thats where its mostly used).

yep both are in UT3. DOF is in the beta demo but motion blur is not. However, options for both are in the games config files (motion blur just seems to be de-activated)

Comment

i hate motion blur it's not like in real life when you move your head around everything gets blurred that way and it's a big preformance hit i why do they keep putting it in games!

Comment

Cuz it makes the framerate look smoother than it actually is. Just turn it off if you don't like it.

Comment

INI performance & graphics tweaks here - Epic Games Forums

Tells you how to kill most of the eyecandy.

Comment

Your vision does get blurred a bit if you turn your head quickly. It's just that video games seriously overdo it.

Comment

Crysis overdoes the blur a bit but i like it the most in Lost Planet, and in TF2 its also well done.

Comment

Motion blur sucks, depth of field is more subtitle in Crysis because like you said it’s used for iron sight mode only.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog View Post
                  ... depth of field is more subtitle in Crysis ...
                  Subtitles are serious business.

Comment

Working...
                  X