I played the demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played the demo

Ok i played the demo with my system and i have to admit my almost dinocomposaurus did very well,actually better than i thought.

specs are:
    2600xp AMD 1.9 gig
    256mb 6800gt by bfg.
    2 gigs of ocz dual channel ddr 400mhz ram
    and a asus mobo(to lazyto go check the box but i assure that its over 4 years old)

@ 1600x1200 with graphics almost maxed my avg. fps was 30-35.
    @ 1280x960(something like that) it was a little higher.

the wierd thing was the city map did better than the other givin map.

I think with some more minor tweaking i can get this game to run alot smoother.Im a graphics buff along with game play.If i cant have the beauty of the game then i wont play it.But so far it still has the same old feel of unreal and any vet can come in and own some **** up on anyday and anytime.I like the tdm and dm and the old school ground pounding ctf better than Vctf.For the fact that vctf makes me feel like the ut series is trying to fit in with the other games..PLEASE EPIC DO NOT DO THIS..keep it at its traditionl standards!!

there are maps w/o vehicles, and as soon as retail comes out and mappers get ahold of UED3, there will be countless no vehicle maps for all game types

Comment

lol the graphics on my pc look like one of the earliest games made rofl...i need a new graphics/video card...i was just glad to play the damned thing tho

Comment

Sauron is right (wow that sounds odd to say).

once mappers get their hands on UED4 (not 3 ) maps galore will come out.... heck, can't find your perfect map - make it your own **** self.

I feel suspense is too small for some of the vehicles (raptor definitely) but the vehicles could be more use in some other maps.

Comment

yeah back in ut2003 and ut99 i made some maps to play on.The editors are some awsome things to learn.

Comment

i guess offline? try to play with ur specs online, and in several parts of the maps ull get like 20fps or less :>

Comment

nope i get the same good speed online as well.If you saw what my little machine is doing you would be like DANG OMG how is it doing this god like speed haha.

to be honest this ut3 runs better than ut2003 did for me when it was a new age game,but now i run that at all max settings @1600x1200.

Comment

Working...
              X