Impact hammer sencondary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impact hammer sencondary

Can someone tell me what exactly the sencondary fire with the impact hammer's supposed to do?

Did he reflect some shot like shock core or protect you for some kind or weapons or w/e...?

I just can't figure it out...

says it knocks powerups from ur enemies...that was what it said on one of the help tips on the loading screen for me once

Comment

It also damages vehicles. Not sure how much on a full charge though, haven't bothered to test.

Comment

Ah that's good. Does the hammer primary damage vehicles because I tested it a couple of times and it didn't seem to do anything?

By the way, fragging someone with the hammer gets it all bloody and also puts a nice bloody mess on your screen briefly. Nice effect!

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post
          Ah that's good. Does the hammer primary damage vehicles because I tested it a couple of times and it didn't seem to do anything?

By the way, fragging someone with the hammer gets it all bloody and also puts a nice bloody mess on your screen briefly. Nice effect!
          whoops. I meant Secondary damages vehicles as far as I know. Primary doesn't, what is it even supposed to be? A pressure blast?

Comment

Never tested on a vehicule but I confirm that it knocks powerups from your enemies and you can take it after like invis/bersek/DD/boots.

Hard cause you have to be close so I say just kill him with primary will do the same job... He will die and you'll take's powerup anyway.

So hammer secondary look's like kinda useless...

Comment

The secondary fire of the IH at full charge does a little above 130 damage to vehicles

Comment

Has anyone else experienced any graphical strangeness with the animation for IH secondary?
                Sometimes there's a blue shock-like animation in front of my gun, and sometimes there's nothing.

Comment

Primary is impact - It damages players and if you get the timing right you can bounce biogoo back to the person who fired it
                  Secondary is EMP - It damages vehicles and if you do it to a player with powerup(s) - you get those powerup(s)

Comment

Working...
                  X