Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post useful wall dodges/jumps found

Heat Ray:

From the 50 armor on the roof to the hole in the wall that leads to the invis.
    From the 50 armor to the platform that has the hologram.
    From boost pad by rockets to shield belt level. Wall dodge + impact hammer. I could only do this one once, as it's not an easy one for me.

That's all that I can think of right now.

from the wall in shangrila near the mini and belt, run up the right ramp from belt, goto top of ramp and theres a wall going to near the goo sorta, u can wall jump to that.

Comment

shangrila : from the floors near the amp to the higher grounds above it.
      hard to explain made a quick movie of it : http://users.pandora.be/IMS/misc/ut3demo/joyrider.avi

basicly u double jump then wall dodge

Comment

Interesting lack of textures you have there.

Comment

nice jump there joyrider but your ini settings are this ****in legoland style, and it doesnt even give u more frames per second. i think at ut3 rls this settings will be cut out, because its somehow like a hack. U can see the playermodels 2 easily

Comment

joyrider wtf is wrong with your textures? Nice find though

Comment

oh it's the picmips aka legoland tweak : http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...7&postcount=49

Comment

Originally posted by eggs View Post
                Heat Ray:

From the 50 armor on the roof to the hole in the wall that leads to the invis.
                From the 50 armor to the platform that has the hologram.
                From boost pad by rockets to shield belt level. Wall dodge + impact hammer. I could only do this one once, as it's not an easy one for me.

That's all that I can think of right now.
                I don't quite get what u mean by the last one , could you show it on some img or something ?

Comment

couldnt open .avi in wmp for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix86 View Post
                    couldnt open .avi in wmp for some reason
                    it's encoded in xvid, u probably don't have a decoder for xvid installed (codec)

Comment

Originally posted by poenanie View Post
                      I don't quite get what u mean by the last one , could you show it on some img or something ?
                      You charge the impact hammer, step on the boostpad, double jump at it's highest point, walldodge while impact hammering off the wall. This sent me flying and I landed on the area by the shield belt. Funny thing is, I was only trying to land on the level below it with the two health packs. I was pretty surprised to be standing at the same level as the belt. I wish I could do it consistently. If anyone can, post about it.

Comment

hmm I have to try that one. For th eone in sangrila (jump, jump-walldodge) it's the first one I have found

Comment

Originally posted by eggs View Post
                          You charge the impact hammer, step on the boostpad, double jump at it's highest point, walldodge while impact hammering off the wall. This sent me flying and I landed on the area by the shield belt. Funny thing is, I was only trying to land on the level below it with the two health packs. I was pretty surprised to be standing at the same level as the belt. I wish I could do it consistently. If anyone can, post about it.
                          Do you have to completely load it up or just one click ? Does seem very far tbh :x

Comment

Originally posted by poenanie View Post
                            Do you have to completely load it up or just one click ? Does seem very far tbh :x
                            I loaded it up completely.

Comment

Working...
                            X