Key bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key bindings

After testing it do you need to create a new binding set for your keyboard ?

I'm right handed, but left handed for mouse. I think I will have to study my settings and think something more comfortable.

i have only reconfigured my weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchiha_Itachi View Post
      i have only reconfigured my weapons.
      Yeah same here.

Comment

I made no adjustments.

WASD and Space are fine for me for movement, I've used that since the days of Team Fortress Classic.
        Couldn't imagine using anything else.

Comment

I use Alt-JHL instead of WASD. I always prefer to have forward / backward under different fingers (thumb/little, instead of middle finger for both). Far more useful then "default" WASD.

It may sound strange initially, but once you get used to it, you will never want to go back

The genesis for it were ancient Descent times (alt-h for forw/back, j-l for left/right, i-k for up/down ; then right hand on numeric keypad for all turns and primary/secondary fire).

Comment

Originally posted by msoltyspl View Post
            I use Alt-JHL instead of WASD. I always prefer to have forward / backward under different fingers (thumb/little, instead of middle finger for both). Far more useful then "default" WASD.

It may sound strange initially, but once you get used to it, you will never want to go back

The genesis for it were ancient Descent times (alt-h for forw/back, j-l for left/right, i-k for up/down ; then right hand on numeric keypad for all turns and primary/secondary fire).
            wow, this is very weird, but sounds funny. I'll try it with another configuration, since I am left handed for mouse

Comment

ESDF here, and weapons bound individually. ESDF Gives more keys around my hand but still keeps me close enough to shift, ctrl etc. I've found it works great.

Comment

My key binds are basically the same here as they are in UT2004... I just don't have a "throw weapon" key bound and Mouse 5 isn't recognized, so I can't use that...

Comment

the get in/out of car button is mouse button 5(where the thumb is) better than E

Comment

Is there any pipeswitching ? if so can someone tell me how or point out a thread to me thanks

Comment

I don't get the default setup. C for Crouch? How am I supposed to land my Raptor to the right?

Comment

Working...
                      X