X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EAGLE EYE is still in, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterS_01 View Post
      there is somehting wrong at that site, it says: massacregodlike, it is only massacre
      Thanks for the heads up, but that site is a wiki so if you see something wrong or missing you can add it yourself

Comment

When you swipe an enemies vehicle after they've exited it, you get a HIJACKED!!!

Comment

hmm i love the way the announcer is now:
          2 DOUBLE KILL
          3 MULTI KILL
          4 MEGA KILL
          5 ULTRA KILL
          6 MONSTER KILL

Always thought MONSTER KILL should be the best award. Its Unreal trademark

What do you guys think about replacing "MASSACRE" with "UNREAL"?
          5 KILLING SPREE
          10 RAMPAGE
          15 DOMINATING
          20 UNSTOPABLE
          25 GODLIKE
          30 MASSACRE <----UNREAL

PS: M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL !

Comment

No massacre is waaay cooler than unreal

*updated the list

Comment

I got "Vehicular Manslaughter" running over 2 enemies in a row in a Manta.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzyxl View Post
                Peter, I meant ingame the announcer calls a killing spree before a double kill but a multi kill before a killing spree. he needs to choose an order or as I said, stop what he's saying and start a new phrase.

your list ftw tbh
                I had a rampage in between a double to a multi kill. So i got "DOUBLE KILL, RAMPAGE, MULTI KILL" When the multikill was the kill that gave me the rampage.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterS_01 View Post
                  killing a raptor with a raptor -> TOP GUN
                  This may be true for any kill of enemy flying vehicle with a flying vehicle.

Comment

wasnt there a "CARJACKED!" annoucement when u steal a scorpion?

Comment

DENIED: Destroying an incoming deemer or a manned boosting Scorpion.
                      NODE BUSTER: Capping 15 nodes with the Orb. Doesn't show up at enemydown.co.uk
                      HAT TRICK: Capping the flag three times in one round.
                      LAST SECOND SAVE: Killing the Orb/FLaG carrier right before they score/hit node.

The only one I'm unclear on at this point is Blue Streak. Anyone know?

Comment

blue streak=15minigun kills

Comment

Huh, I guess I just missed that one. Thanks. Now tell me why they chose "Blue Streak" for that. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, nor does it sound very "cool." Is it because the projectiles are light bluish in color? I just think they could have done better, like "Swiss Cheese."

Comment

DENIED! Getting killed right before planting an orb or capping the flag, or getting your Deemer shot down.

BULLSEYE! Killing someone with a kamikaze move.

CARJACKED! Stealing a wheeled vehicle (I think.)

Eagle Eye can also be given by nailing a speeding Scorp, and I think shooting down any other fully flying vehicle (Fury or Cicada.)

I think Top Gun can be given by shooting down any flying vehicle with another flying vehicle.

Comment

Did anyone find out when the "Unreal" sound plays (excluding the test in Settings)? I have heard it only once in some instagib server, but couldn't understand what for I heard it (or all players did).

Comment

Unreal is a taunt from the liandri chars

Comment

Working...
                                X