Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STARTING A NEW CLAN 4 Hardcore Gamers!

Hello everyone....

I am in the process of starting a new clan for UT3. Im looking for strong players or people willing to learn to become better. I want the clan to have fun while also playing on the competitive side. We will participate in many tournaments and try and be the best...

INFORMATION TO BE DONE:

- I have contacted my provider and I am setting up a UT3 Dedicated server within the next few days.
    - I have a teamspeak and a ventrillo server.
    - I have not bought a domain yet for a site due to not knowing what the clan name will be called. Im very good at designing websites and will have the site done within a day upon having a few members in the clan..

THIS IS FOR SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY:

Please contact me asap to get the ball rolling at:

-- OR PM me here...

/bump

Comment

1 more bump any replies will be greatly appericated

Comment

i think you will have much better chance recruiting new members in game, than on the forums...just don't do it on another clans server just out of respect.

Comment

Have you stated where the clan will be base (what country) ?

Comment

A little soon, don't you think? People don't know even if they will buy the game, let alone be a serious gamer in it.

Comment

Good questions guys...

Personally i dont feel it it too early to join a clan and get the ball rolling. If people enjoy the game and want to play seriously its a perfect time to meet people who share the same interest.

---- Also for information this clan will be based in the USA.

NOTE:

New teamspeak up guys:

Please visit: ts9.light-speed.com:8498

to talk !

Comment

You should also provide a little more information. Theres a lot of adults who enjoy playing and talking to others while playing, however sometimes annoyed by little kids, who dont exactly know when not to talk (no offense to anyone). So in other words give the age group your looking for, exactly what you are playing. For instance CTF clan, warfare and so forth. It could even be all around. These are just things people are going to want to know. I mean people don't join a clan to play warfare and then 7/8 the clan play CTF. Overall I like the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho1989 View Post
                  You should also provide a little more information. Theres a lot of adults who enjoy playing and talking to others while playing, however sometimes annoyed by little kids, who dont exactly know when not to talk (no offense to anyone). So in other words give the age group your looking for, exactly what you are playing. For instance CTF clan, warfare and so forth. It could even be all around. These are just things people are going to want to know. I mean people don't join a clan to play warfare and then 7/8 the clan play CTF. Overall I like the idea

Age group will be 16 years of age and older.... We may or may not make exceptions due to maturity wise.

Gametypes Played:

This clan will play in all gametypes including:

DM
                  TDM
                  CTF
                  SNIPER
                  ZARK
                  FREEZE TAG
                  and many more....

in a nutshell: Its an all around clan .....

Comment

NEW DEDICATED SERVER 16 slots DM ! :

cutclan.ribhosting.com

JUST TYPE OPEN cutclan.ribhosting.com

ENJOY !

Comment

Working...
                    X