Won my first DM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won my first DM game

Online that is. I think I'm getting better with the game. Rockets are definitely the way in this game...

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9...wingamekm4.png

A decent game, all-in-all. Any of the players on the forums?

nice1.... not many ppl on the server tho, so did u hav any lag?

Comment

hehe when you beat my 25 kills to 1 death ratio come back to me

EDIT: lol oh my I DID play you earlier today! That's too funny! gg
      I was thinking that nickname was familiar somehow

Comment

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
        nice1.... not many ppl on the server tho, so did u hav any lag?
        Not at all. I can't see my ping, but the server was around 80 so I think that's about what I had...

The only real "lag" I have is just the sluggish graphics loading...

Comment

My God I'm 300 Bucks Short To Play Ut3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That was my first match. Ping was guessed above 350+ - won in 4 minutes anyway

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9...3pwnageso7.jpg

Comment

push รถ (console) and type:
              stat net

The same to remove the display

Comment

ahh, try wining a game with 24ppl on the server.... oh and be ware... theres some cheating going on already

Comment

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
                  oh and beware... theres some cheating going on already
                  Eh... For real?

Comment

yeah apparently there's some hacks that players are using. I may be mistaken but i think one of them allows a player to be invisible. There was one guy i kept running into in Shangrila who was invisble. and i'm pretty sure its not in that map.

Comment

Originally posted by Barballs View Post
                      yeah apparently there's some hacks that players are using. I may be mistaken but i think one of them allows a player to be invisible. There was one guy i kept running into in Shangrila who was invisble. and i'm pretty sure its not in that map.
                      maybe there is an invisible pick up in that map that he only know about

Comment

Oh, all these suspictions .. It's far worse than the cheats themselfes... Everybody thinks they're the greatest so everybody else must be cheating right?... Well.. in ut2k4 it was very unusual to actually find real cheaters .. most of them were false alarms.. and most of them stayed in the demo servers cause security wasn't right there.
                        Hope it will stay like this in UT3 + I hope people will think twice before calling people cheats/hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by BozoB View Post
                          Oh, all these suspictions .. It's far worse than the cheats themselfes... Everybody thinks they're the greatest so everybody else must be cheating right?... Well.. in ut2k4 it was very unusual to actually find real cheaters .. most of them were false alarms.. and most of them stayed in the demo servers cause security wasn't right there.
                          Hope it will stay like this in UT3 + I hope people will think twice before calling people cheats/hacks.
                          Actually there were many cheaters in 2k4 and there is already confirmed reports of radars and other cheats for UT3 (there is no anticheat in the demo)

edit: oh yeah, to keep this thread on topic heres my first DM game

Comment

There's an invisible pickup in the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X