Whats the Pre order gonna come with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the Pre order gonna come with?

is the Pre-Order of UT3 gonna come with anything special? if so, what will it have..

so far Gamestop preorder comes with a bonus character and thats it. Hopefully there will be more than that for a preorder

Comment

gogamer.com is giving UT3 T-shirt (large size only)

Comment

is bestbuy goin to give ne thing or are they not even doin nething, i dont even see it on there website

Comment

I think it should come with the Training Video series for Unreal Editor.

or Epic could ask you some questions when your loading up the game. Depending on how you answer them, it gives your PRIMARY charecter some sort of special ability, which lasts for a random amount of time, and happens purely random as well. : Þ

Comment

That would be the CE - the training videos.. maybe. Although a pre-order freebee would rock, I don't really need one.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a poster or a T-shirt.

Comment

To me, things like art books and tin cases and 'making of' videos are useless. I bought the collector's edition of 2004 because it came with free Logitech headphones. I still buy the same model of headphones for gaming today. I would only preorder or buy a special edition if it came with something like that.

Comment

I'd buy it for the training videos on the UEd, but I'd kill for a T shirt.

Comment

i'm buying the collectors for the nice case, HARDCOVER! artbook, and 10 hour video.

Best CE ever IMO.

Tin cases = instabuy for me anyways.

Comment

I don't understand the appeal of a tin case. It just takes up space.

Comment

Originally posted by Chienne View Post
                        is bestbuy goin to give ne thing or are they not even doin nething, i dont even see it on there website
                        Yes its going to come with a free "Speak And Spell"

Comment

I'm hoping for a strap on sexual appendage that shoots flak shells...

Comment

Originally posted by cleepa View Post
                            I don't understand the appeal of a tin case. It just takes up space.
                            I dunno. I love tin cases. They just seem more valueable or something. :x

Comment

You know what you gonna get if you pre-order?

You will be one of the first gamers who can play Unreal Tournament 3

Thats why i pre-ordered already - And when its out i got some holidays (almost 3 Weeks) *happy*

Comment

Working...
                              X