Better Perfomance with PhysX-Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Perfomance with PhysX-Card?

Can anybody here give me any informations if it would be useful for me to buy a PhysX-Card?

Is the performance better or aren't the cards worth the money?

I hope somebody already has one and was able to test it with the demo

It should help but no one knows just how much. I'm already thinking about getting a faster CPU since its my bottleneck right now. If the PhysX card helps a lot I wouldn't worry about the CPU.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz View Post
      It should help but no one knows just how much. I'm already thinking about getting a faster CPU since its my bottleneck right now. If the PhysX card helps a lot I wouldn't worry about the CPU.
      my CPU is an Intel Core 2 Duo E6750, but my graphics card is "only" a geforce 8600GT, so it may be the bottleneck at my pc, even if the performance in the demo is very nice at 1280x1024

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieFox View Post
        my CPU is an Intel Core 2 Duo E6750, but my graphics card is "only" a geforce 8600GT, so it may be the bottleneck at my pc, even if the performance in the demo is very nice at 1280x1024

I got the same card, but to have 60fps I need to go on 640x480...My cpu is amd athlon x2 6000+ with 3 gb of ram...

Comment

Always at your service people, always. I ran some tests and posted em on Xtremesystems.org, enjoy:
          http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...0&postcount=40

Comment

Working...
          X