Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be voice choices for each announcement type?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be voice choices for each announcement type?

Will there be voice choices for each announcement type like in UT2004?

i hope so....

Comment

Would be cool if there were

Comment

i watched a video on youtube and the announcer sucks. bring back ut99 announcer

Comment

i like the new voices in ut3, i hope there will be choices

Comment

Yes like a really happy girl voice...being happy when you monsterkill......inspiring!

Comment

any info on this now?

Comment

No you cant change the announcers voice (or you can and i must be blind...cause i cant find it anywhere in the menu..)

Edit you cant change which voice pack you want to use with your own character either....(maybe you can in the inis but not through the game)

Comment

i guess we can try to hope for a UT3 bonus pack :\

Comment

So if you cant... wich is the current announcer's voice? UT99, UT2003, UT2004 or a new one?

Comment

So far, only the German version has been released. Did the German UT2k4 version have multiple announcers? Judging from the quality of the translation I doubt that.

I think you'll only get an answer to that question once the US version will be released next Monday.

Comment

UT99's announcer was classic. But I also liked the awards from the 2004 one.

Comment

One good announcer is enough for me. The 2k4 salad of announcements was really ****. Only one alternate (Sexy) was less irritating that the original 2k3 announcer, the rest were pure awful.

I like the UT3 announcer, though. She's sort of cool and detached, not a spaz.

Comment

i want to see a female rewards announcer for UT3!

Comment

I have the full version. All is the same as in demo, including one announcer voice that you cannot change. Also, it says the announcements in order, not overlapping, like in ut2k4.

Comment

Working...
                              X