• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can give mine :>

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
      na not the same PC FTW forever.

Just to become the envy of all you other UT players :>
      They are obviously 'bad' graphics but that is either due to system not meeting requirements or the scaling thing (or a bug).. take a look at my post here with shots to see how it looks on my system, it's pretty tasty looking and not like that at all!

Comment

my frames were low at times when i started out at 1600*1200 - the optimized res for my monitor - but i quickly switched back to 1024*768 and it improved a lot.

my problem is that as the maps get bigger, the players themselves seem to be getting smaller - i had trouble seeing any much less hitting anything!! :-)

as soon as the smith finishes repairing my shredded armor, i'm switching to my 51" hdtv for a better look-see..

and i know it's just a demo, or beta, whatever, but the menu screens just look cheap, and not easily read with the hurly reddish-orange matching color scheme...

thanks,
        CD

Comment

Lol Sharpfish make me feel better about my pc why dont you !! Nice shots

I think I meet minimum-
          1GB ram
          3.0 ghz intel prentium 4
          ati x700 256

Comment

Graphics don't make a game fun to play, but they do add to the the experience.

I don't care what the game looks like mostly because my PC is pretty old (bought it when ut2003 came out) I just hope the game play is good. I was a little disappointed with UT03/04 but UT99 was one of the best games I've played. I'm hoping for a mix of the 3 games, if my pc can run it.

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
              Lol Sharpfish make me feel better about my pc why dont you !! Nice shots
              Sorry, it was just to point out that it's something 'wrong' with the beta (bug) or the minimum specs not being up to snuff causing these obviously fugly graphics (possibly scaling up from a low res/screen usage in options) rather than the game itself intended to look that way as my shots show.

The shots Itook are reduced and jpeged so don't look as good as in game anyway.

Comment

it you want it to look like doom 95, set your resolution to like 320x200 lol

Comment

thats literally how it looks in game, when I put up the world detail and shader thing it looks even worse :x

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                    What are the specs of your system? Making a post like this without explaining what your system specs are isn't very helpful for us or you.
                    I have a Pentium D 2.6 Ghz, 768 RAM, and a ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Integrated Graphics card.

Comment

Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
                      I have a Pentium D 2.6 Ghz, 768 RAM, and a ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Integrated Graphics card.
                      rofl i have x200 in my pc somewhere LOL that cant do no good, hardly can do anything on ut2004-lowest settings just about scraped 40 fps

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=578894
                        Yar !

Thats on a 3ghz single so I I guess you're on full 100% cpu usuage on a 2ghz single (min cpu)

Comment

NitrousOxide, go to your MyDocuments\My Games\UT3Demo\UTGame\Config folder and then open up the UTEngine.ini file.

Then look for the ScreenPercentage= line. It's probably set to 50.000000. Change that to 100.000000 and you'll lose that pixelization.

Comment

Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
                            Thats uncalled for.

The babies part or the PS3 part?

Comment

well, if kids can't keep their pc's up to date some what for the newer games. Whats the point of having a gaming pc? Hell, they make mouse's for the next gen consoles aswell. Im an adult I can afford to keep updating. But lately I haven't needed to update cause they're optimizing games quite well lately that i can run them great.

Comment

well... I'm running at low resolution, but somo medium-high details, and looks just great. though I think the demo was kinda disappointing... Only 3 maps and a non expressive character(probably that helmet). but the game is really amazing. the stinger is awesome =D

Comment

Working...
                                X