Significantly harder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally i think there just overpowered with the stinger and the sniper

but then again the stinger is just overpowered.

Comment

And they still prefer to kill human player then each other like here just like in 2k4.
      Just more rubbish. I thought this game was going to be like UT99! Bot gameplay spoilt again! Please fix this Epic!

Comment

It took me a while but now I'll win a 1v1 match against a godlike bot 9 times out of 10.

Comment

yea they are alot harder and smarter! I play godlike on ut2k4 and can win but i can just do adept, got alot of practice to do then! im loving ut3!!!!

Comment

I agree bots are harder, I can barely beat masterful at the moment, which was **** easy before.

Comment

Bots feel less like machines with good aim and more like good players.

Big props to NCG Mysterial.

Comment

AI are a lot better... and good at taking cover and shooting too.

Godlike seems to be broken when a few of us were testing it in vCTF... It was easier than the easiest setting. Inhuman on the other hand is brutally hard

Comment

I tried to play on the level I do on UT2 but I kept getting by butt whipped so I went down a couple levels. I swear I was playing one of those bots and he seemed to run around a corner so I went after him and as I cleared the corner he blasted me almost like he was setting up a trap for me. Kind of spooky.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
                    I tried to play on the level I do on UT2 but I kept getting by butt whipped so I went down a couple levels. I swear I was playing one of those bots and he seemed to run around a corner so I went after him and as I cleared the corner he blasted me almost like he was setting up a trap for me. Kind of spooky.
                    i got the same thing! with rox and bio too!
                    and have u seen them with shock? they spam sec. and then own u with combo! they do that even at skilled level. anyway, it's a good thing. i like them being more human.

Comment

you probably move alot more different if you came from ut2k4. thats why aiming will be different too. so you think its harder, but actually its just different.

Comment

Working...
                      X