X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hated the vehicle in Heat Ray at first but its sort of a fun twist now

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
      well what makes ictf different from normal ctf is the instagib mutator so.....
      For some reason, I feel like screaming "NO ****!".. Don't know why though

Comment

Originally posted by Dicky B View Post
        I hope that the iCTF gametype fully replaces the insta mutator this time around. I'm lazy and don't like to have a zillion filters to mess with.
        DUDE! the mutators were the best part. I wish it were in the demo because I remember making some really fun sick maps of ICTF on face classic with low grav, translocators, and boosting enabled. Games took FOREVER. it was great fun! I hope they bring back these in the actual demo/real game.

Comment

hopefully ictf has its own tab or whatever in the server browser.. though if its not thats cool as some people may come in insta servers expecting normal weps and enjoy it.. thats how i stumbled across it in '99

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Epic is leaving this out as well as good 1v1 maps so we dont' get a bunch of ppl on the demo agian that don't buy the game. I personally played 2k4 demo, bought the game, then lost the game and played the demo until now. It was that good.

Comment

i hope the make the offical demo suck more than the 2k4 demo. the biggest probelm with 2k4 is that people would not leave the demo servers

Comment

lol

There will be translocator, instagib, spider mines and more, check your online statistics under weapons. Community/Scoreboard/double click on your username/weapons.

Comment

Working...
                X