Mouse settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse settings?

My game runs smooth at 60 fps pretty constant, but I can't help but feel that there is something weird and "laggy" about how my mouse performs. It doesn't quite feel like mouse acceleration, nor does it feel all choppy as if the game is being throttled. Mouse smoothing on and off doesn't change anything at all to me and mouse acceleration is OFF in Windows. Anyone got any in-depth description of how to make it feel more responsive and fine tuned?

>Make sure vsync is off.

Comment

It is. This message was too short.

Comment

Same by me...60 FPS tryed v-sync off/on nothing changes....the aim is feeling kinda "soap" and not exact in any way..hmm.

Comment

try turn off mouse smoothing

Comment

Already did, as I said in the first post.

Comment

I am sure there has to be a mouse sensitvity setting....I am not to sure what you mean and how you are using the mouse....I have mine set to mouse 1= run and mouse 2 = fire.... If your just using it to move its a sensitivity issue....I would set it to like 7 and see if it is better. if not, 5 is the default.

Comment

I've heard that there is something called 'viewacceleration' in the Input ini, try setting that to false and see if the lag is still there

Comment

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=579563

Things seem a lot smoother for me after changing this.

bump the thread if it helps you please

UTEngine.ini
                  located:
                  D:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 Demo\UTGame\Config

Comment

Working...
                  X