Vehicles and Weapons in VCTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicles and Weapons in VCTF

In UT 2k4 if u hit a Vehicle, e.g. Hellbender, with Shock Rifle the car gets bounced - if u hit Hellbender's back with primary fire the vehicle gets turned and it makes the car useless - while u are getting back vehicle to the path u will be killed - so u just get out of a vehicle and run away and game changes from VCTF to simple CTF, so, I would like u, Epic, to change the physics for cars in VCTF - otherwise there is no use of a vehicles in VCTF other than just camping with Hellbender. Or is it done already?

A question, is that true that there wont be possible a Mantarun in UT3, if that so - u did a good job Epic!?

Originally posted by magis View Post

A question, is that true that there wont be possible a Mantarun in UT3, if that so - u did a good job Epic!?
    It was never possible to carry the flag in any flying vehicle. But with a mate you was able to carry the flag on the Manta's blade, while your mate drove it to your flag.
    This wont be possible in UT3, because you get killed, if you touch the blades, BUT now you can grapple on any vehicle via Hoverboard.
    Be aware: if you take just one point of damage you fall off your Board and lose the flag.

Comment

every second i wish i had the demo.... so much to be done (begins to drool)

Comment

Being there's a lot more gravity, I would have thought vehicles will bounce around a lot less now.
        Shock balls did a rediculous job over sending the hellbender flying all over the place

Comment

I hope this stupidness with Hellbender/Scorpion will be gone

Comment

Working...
          X