X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT99 players vs UT2k3/4 players

Who will adapt to UT3 better and why?

Go....

2k players, because UT99 players will find out that it's not an exact replica of UT99, and go whine and play UT99 instead.

Comment

The players who play UT3 the most and leave the other games behind.

Comment

I'm awesome at Super Mario Bros.

Comment

i cant wait. i play all the ut series, although i play 99 and 2k4 most

Comment

Originally posted by UndeadRoadkill View Post
            I'm awesome at Super Mario Bros.
            Yeah but did you do the 'lost levels?' huh, huh...?

Comment

Originally posted by BenGmanUk View Post
              Yeah but did you do the 'lost levels?' huh, huh...?
              Did you know that one was released as Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan, or something like that?

Comment

Who will adapt to UT3 better and why?

Go....
                Nobody knows that right now...because UT 3 comes again with other Gameplay/Moving Stuff.

For me i don´t care who will be better....this is UT...we all love this Game...so when it´s out..we all play together and have holy lot of fun & carnage

Comment

Originally posted by UndeadRoadkill View Post
                  Did you know that one was released as Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan, or something like that?
                  No actually. But I did know that the first game to feature mario was 'donkey kong'. He was called 'jump man' though...

Anyway...

Comment

I think 2k3/2k4 was a step to far for some of us, did not enjoy the game at all, lot of things felt wrong with the game play...

who will be better at adapting, who knows... read the other threads

no shild gun to hide behind as you run away... UT was always in your face scrapping, 2k3/2k4 changed that... so I do suspect many players who have only played 2k4 will find it hard at least at the start...

but I also think it depends on what game type you enjoy as much as anything
                    personally I prefer ICTF, one hit you die, end of, NW is fun to play as a break and we do for fun and maddness...

so looking forward to the challenge

Comment

No actually. But I did know that the first game to feature mario was 'donkey kong'. He was called 'jump man' though...

Anyway...
                      Did you know that DOnkey Kong was named as such because the Japanese creator thought 'donkey' was synonymous with 'stupid' in English?

Comment

yea those barrels were b*stards to jump over

Comment

I always struggled with CQC if I'm being honest. Hopefully UT3 will force me to improve!

Comment

trust me. a good months ut traing, and most veterans can be beat (work means less training, which means even vets can get rusty) also, avoid 2k... it softens you up. play equal of both, meaning u get the harder ut 99 gameplay, and the vehicle and other gamemode training of 2k

Comment

might be the 2k players turn to whine and not play

Comment

Working...
                              X