This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About The Demo

Hey guys, sorry if this has already been posted by Mark Rein or any other Epic employee. I just don't feel like sifting through a 100+ page thread just to find out if the demo will offer the highest graphics settings this time around. I know all of us SHOULD be playing it in a few hours based on speculation, but who knows? maybe there would be graphics options beyond "highest" this time. And I'm sure all of you are as curious as I am to how well our machines can run UT3 maxed. Plus it'd be a great way of putting my new C2D 6600 to the ultimate test.

Nobody knows anything yet, just what maps are in, so we are just going to have to wait unfortuantly.

Comment

Um the admins do!! lol.............. what subby said is RIGHT!

Comment

I will be rather surprised if anybody is playing the demo in a few hours.

Originally posted by subby99 View Post
        Nobody knows anything yet, just what maps are in, so we are just going to have to wait unfortuantly.
        we know it's an 800mb download as well. Rein confirmed it in BeyondUnreal IRC.

Comment

we know it's an 800mb download as well. Rein confirmed it in BeyondUnreal IRC.
          Not really.

I think we're around 800Mb but I'm not 100% sure of that.
          I don't call that a confirmation tbh.

Comment

So is it offical that its being released tomorow? If so what time?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoy View Post
              So is it offical that its being released tomorow?
              Nope, though it seems likely.

Comment

Working...
              X