wat vehicle is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat vehicle is this?

on the ut3 website, on screanshots, screanshot 14, there is a darkwalker , a fury and then another vehicle to the left, what is it? any info?

That's the Nemesis.

The nemesis features an instant hit twin laser beam with zoom. The vehicle also supports different modes. When you crouch down the vehicle moves faster at a cost to your weapon effectiveness. You can also rise up to attack, but this makes you more of a target.

Comment

www.freespellcheckaintthatexpensive.com

but to help u out...

i dont have a clue, perhaps the paladin of the necris?

Comment

It's the equivalent of a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
          It's the equivalent of a tank.
          I dont believe there is any equivlency to the vehicles. I'm sure if the Nemesis went up against the tank it'd get pounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
            I dont believe there is any equivlency to the vehicles. I'm sure if the Nemesis went up against the tank it'd get pounded.
            True enough, but it's a slow moving hard hitter, a bit faster than the tank with it's turret lowered about the same with it up, and it shoots energy shots that are better against infantry and light vehicles, but it's the closest thing to a tank the Necris have (that we know of).

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
              We cant really be sure, the nemesis is a necris vehicle who's strength we've heard relatively little about. Just tht its speed is variable inversely to its weapon power.

Comment

Well it's hard to aim well with the Goliath when moving...

Comment

yeah thats the nemesis...it can crouch and go tallish making the weapons more powerful...but slower moving.

Comment

Working...
                  X