Unreal Tournament 3, Jesper Kyd, Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament 3, Jesper Kyd, Music

OH HELL YEAH. Jesper Kyd one of the best composers in the industry is doing the music for UT 3. He has done music for the Hitman Games and Freedom Fighters. Currently working on UT 3 and Kane and Lynch. Also Assasin's Creed. Need I say more?

You can check his page at www.jesperkyd.com however UT 3 has all new remixes of the original UT soundtracks. Go to www.unrealtournament3.com and click on music. WOOHOO!

Hey hes the guy putting up part of the moon from a boat in those channel 1 interval adverts

Comment

What are you talking about? I live in US not Uk so not sure about local TV there.

Comment

I thought Kevin Riepl was doing it.. Or maybe the two of them are working on diferent tracks?

Comment

yay! welcome to yesteryear!

Comment

Jesper Kyd is a hero to me. He has greatly inspired my music composition over the years. A toast to the finest composer in his field!

Comment

.... The Tracks On The UT3 HOMEPAGE ARE OK... but im not into all that..

sound like techno or sumtin to me.... I would like to hear sum hip hop/rap infused tracks on the game....

I'll probally end up turning off the music and playing my own..

Comment

I thought Def Leppard was doing a few tracks......

Comment

Not a huge fan of the remix of mechanism 8, but personally I'm very glad they're bringing back some original UT tunes. Hopefully the rest of the game feels equally like a revamped UT1.

Comment

Working...
                  X