No announcement yet.

Chainsaw??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well most game journalists only play a few games themselves, the rest they don't know anything about, I think it would be best if gaming sites made sure they had guys that played each kind of game so when something like this comes along they can send people that know what Unreal is about, not some douche that yesterday only wrote about and played totally different games and only have passing interest in UT3.

Comment

ME WANTS TEH GAME THO PLEH!

stop talking about details.. im getting crazy..........

CARNAAAAAGEEEEEE!!!

Comment

i have a question for the new impact hammer...does it charge up like the previous impact hammer and the shield gun?

Comment

i think thats what impact hammers do man

Comment

Originally posted by Madmanxan View Post
            i have a question for the new impact hammer...does it charge up like the previous impact hammer and the shield gun?
            Don't think it does, watch this footage

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24915.html

The clip after the clip when he says "...Legally" the hammer when in use seems to just do the rapid thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post

The clip after the clip when he says "...Legally" the hammer when in use seems to just do the rapid thing.
              Perhaps he is rapidly pressing the primary button? There's no way to tell until the demo of course, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I asked about IH-jumping in the chat a few weeks back and was told that you couldn't really do it anymore. This may be why. I was always partial to Impact jumps over rockets anywho. No sense wasting fraggin' ammo...

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post

That rapid thing is the IH charging up. Look at it again. You can see it charges briefly, and then releases, then charges again for a longer period of time, then apparently the player dies. But that's exactly how the IH has worked before. Keep in mind that, at any time if an enemy player touches the IH while it's charging, it'll discharge against them.

IMRO, after seeing that video, I am confident the IH will work before as it always has.

Comment

Yeah I see that now, I thought that rapid movement was connected all the way to the actual piston, now I see the piston doesn't move while that jerking thing happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X