Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Tagen View Post
    I heard a rumor that the IH wont have do the EMP thing. But a deployable(like spider mines) do it instead?
    Not true... just like most rumours.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I heard a rumor that the IH wont have do the EMP thing. But a deployable(like spider mines) do it instead?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, more and more i watch that moment and I see nothing in front, only flat board going back and forth.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm pretty sure he saw the impact hammer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is confirmed, it's in the BU hands on somewhere, and yes EMP mines have been said to force you out, talked with the BU guys about it in #beyondunreal on ETG.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    .... the secondary freezes vehicles for a moment...
    Is that confirmed... I know that there was some confusion about that.

So it still stalls them, but only the EMP mines force you out?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not anymore, the secondary freezes vehicles for a moment and removes powerups from players.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Serenity View Post
    Well, you couldn't hear it in trailer, but look how it vibrates. But more and more I start to think it could be impact hammer. More like rapid impact hammer.
    Don't you have a couple of modes one where you can bring it back and its kind of like a jack hammer where it moves back and forth and another where you bring it all the way back and then let it go for one big punch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
    I don't doubt that when the PC GoW game comes out, someone will try to yoink that model over into UT3.
    Since both games are owned by Epic I guess that wouldn't be illegal, but I doubt it would be encouraged... Who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if Epic wanted the GoW stuff to remain in GoW, if people started porting GoW stuff to UT3 I don't think Epic would be very happy about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't doubt that when the PC GoW game comes out, someone will try to yoink that model over into UT3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by woooo View Post
    That chainsaw looks ownage !
    That's CliffyB, longtime Epic employee and well known by the community, he's the lead designer or Gears of War and that's a Gears of War prop.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That chainsaw looks ownage !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    [shot]
    Who mentioned a chainsaw?

^_^
    I did. Please don't cut me in half.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [shot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Cliff_B.jpg[/shot]

Who mentioned a chainsaw?

^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "It's been five years since I saw one of these!"

**** I liked that weapon. If I even bother with learning to mod UT3, I'll definately make a chainsaw.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X