Chainsaw??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
    Well, you couldn't hear it in trailer, but look how it vibrates. But more and more I start to think it could be impact hammer. More like rapid impact hammer.
    Don't you have a couple of modes one where you can bring it back and its kind of like a jack hammer where it moves back and forth and another where you bring it all the way back and then let it go for one big punch.

Comment

Not anymore, the secondary freezes vehicles for a moment and removes powerups from players.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
        .... the secondary freezes vehicles for a moment...
        Is that confirmed... I know that there was some confusion about that.

So it still stalls them, but only the EMP mines force you out?

Comment

It is confirmed, it's in the BU hands on somewhere, and yes EMP mines have been said to force you out, talked with the BU guys about it in #beyondunreal on ETG.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he saw the impact hammer

Comment

Yeah, more and more i watch that moment and I see nothing in front, only flat board going back and forth.

Comment

I heard a rumor that the IH wont have do the EMP thing. But a deployable(like spider mines) do it instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Tagen View Post
                  I heard a rumor that the IH wont have do the EMP thing. But a deployable(like spider mines) do it instead?
                  Not true... just like most rumours.

Comment

And that spidermine rumor was about the AVRiL, which isn't true either, you can only control the spider mines with the AVRiL's laser, you can't lay any.

Comment

Awesome. I like the idea of having an EMP on my hammer.

Comment

Even if the EMP is in, its not shot you'd have to touch said vehicle to get its effect to work. But there is still confusion over whether it even has tht ability or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Alucard View Post
                          But there is still confusion over whether it even has tht ability or not.
                          There is no confusion at all, it has been confirmed by the guys that played the game at the press event.

Comment

There is no confusion at all, it has been confirmed by the guys that played the game at the press event.
                            Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                              Got a link?
                              Nope, spoke with them in the BU IRC channel, we drilled em some when they got back.

Comment

Nope, spoke with them in the BU IRC channel, we drilled em some when they got back.
                                That's OK... the BU crew I trust to understand what they're talking about... all the other folk that were at EPIC the other day didn't know the difference between an Orb and a Power Core... and they got to play the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X