Chainsaw??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chainsaw??

I saw in last Trailer that player used something like chainsaw, he was near the enemy and touched him with that weapon and killed him. Is that new (but old) chainsaw?

That was probably the Impact Hammer.

Comment

It didn't look like one, not that it was like in UT99, but it was more like both chain and impact. You have seen it, right. But it could also be impact. We won't know until it comes out.

Comment

I believe the only melee weapon is the Impact Hammer, which doesn't look or sound like a chainsaw whatsoever.

Comment

It isn't, it's a impact hammer, which is a mining tool, it has a piston that extends quickly and thus acts like a hammer.

Comment

Well, you couldn't hear it in trailer, but look how it vibrates. But more and more I start to think it could be impact hammer. More like rapid impact hammer.

Comment

UT had an impact hammer also btw.

Comment

yup impact hammer, no chainsaw

Comment

"It's been five years since I saw one of these!"

**** I liked that weapon. If I even bother with learning to mod UT3, I'll definately make a chainsaw.

Comment

[shot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Cliff_B.jpg[/shot]

Who mentioned a chainsaw?

^_^

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                      [shot]
                      Who mentioned a chainsaw?

^_^
                      I did. Please don't cut me in half.

Comment

That chainsaw looks ownage !

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                          That chainsaw looks ownage !
                          That's CliffyB, longtime Epic employee and well known by the community, he's the lead designer or Gears of War and that's a Gears of War prop.

Comment

I don't doubt that when the PC GoW game comes out, someone will try to yoink that model over into UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                              I don't doubt that when the PC GoW game comes out, someone will try to yoink that model over into UT3.
                              Since both games are owned by Epic I guess that wouldn't be illegal, but I doubt it would be encouraged... Who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if Epic wanted the GoW stuff to remain in GoW, if people started porting GoW stuff to UT3 I don't think Epic would be very happy about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X