• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Useful but I rarely ever used it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mcrobrewer View Post
    How long has this game been in development? And we have our first 'netcode' issue....
    To be clear, the quote doesn't say netcode issue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ne_skaju View Post
    | used it 95% of time while shooting translocator disc - maybe its just habit, but its was very handy for me.
    Me too. At least I exactly know where I will translocate. But don't worry, they will get it back. They just need to fix that bug.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used it alot in UT2004. I tried play without using it and I can't translocate where I want lol
    So I'll hard to me to become a practised translocating without the cam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -VT- View Post
    i never really used it, won't miss it
    | used it 95% of time while shooting translocator disc - maybe its just habit, but its was very handy for me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    had fun planting the disk near a door in Bridge of fate or at the flag and telefraging.
    in instagib i used the camera to look around and when i saw someone i teleported and killed them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    me has a feeling that epic broke stencil again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never got around to trying the trans-cam - I really should.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Darn it was handy.

When I was defending the flag I would place it in a corner or something and then go hide somewhere and someone would come strolling along take a quick look and see no one was protecting the flag. Grab it and start to make a mad dash only to find me on his tail blasting him. I bet they wondered where the heck I came from.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i never really used it, won't miss it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
    ...And in-game tutorials on the subject would be nice for newcomers, given how many options each weapon has. What other FPS can boast having this sort of complexity to their weapons?
    Good idea

Although, I don't understand how a remote camera can't work if your are able to watch other players from their point of view (observer)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I need to make you guys a video to show you how useful the xloc cam is playing CTF-Maul; I think you all would be surprised.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always thought the trans-cam was a little cheap... So it doesn't break my heart that there taking it out of the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ceil View Post
    Nope. Nothing about the game ever confused me. I use the manual as a reference, not a starting point.
    Well you missed the telecam I usually don't read manuals either, but if you have a manual and nothing to do atm looking through it can be enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    It's mentioned in the manual, you didn't read the manual?
    Nope. Nothing about the game ever confused me. I use the manual as a reference, not a starting point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X