PU review got me worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not worried at all

I tried to aim at targets that actually moved like they didn’t want to be killed......
    Here is a hack who was obviosusly blown over by the game. Favourable impressions = good reviews = game sales = big gaming community = UT4.

Comment

Hehe deathmatch wasn't too kind to you, was it redef?

Comment

Originally posted by redef View Post
        What I meant was, the deathmatch is standard (intense, fast, etc) UT deathmatch--nothing much has changed so it would therefore probably not be appealing to players who have already grown tired of it, but would be appealing for the new-to-UT players and everyone who does really love it. Perhaps too many assumptions for one sentence but some of you figured it out...maybe i'll sneak a little change in there without notice

Personally, I'll be sticking to Warfare almost exclusively...it's just too fun.

In any event I hope you guys liked the preview!
        That's exactly how I understood it. And I'm happy that they haven't tried to change it.. : D

Comment

Originally posted by hal View Post
          Hehe deathmatch wasn't too kind to you, was it redef?
          You and Brizz weren't kind to me

I would call for a rematch demo-day, but I'm scared now...

Comment

Originally posted by redef View Post
            What I meant was, the deathmatch is standard (intense, fast, etc) UT deathmatch--nothing much has changed so it would therefore probably not be appealing to players who have already grown tired of it, but would be appealing for the new-to-UT players and everyone who does really love it. Perhaps too many assumptions for one sentence but some of you figured it out...maybe i'll sneak a little change in there without notice

Personally, I'll be sticking to Warfare almost exclusively...it's just too fun.

In any event I hope you guys liked the preview!
            Thanks for the clarification Redef. I never seem to get tired of DM completely and always come back to it so that is good news then!

Comment

There's a minority of people how think deathmatch and the FPS is a stagnent game state, who see the kill die spawn aspect of it with a "meh..." attitude.

Don't worry bought what anyone else thinks, take it at your own pace, be happy in your own head, and just Play for yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X